DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER FEATURING RESEARCH FROM GARTNER
ENABLING TRANSITION TO DIGITAL GOVERNMENT
Government agencies are adopting citizen-centric models by offering innovative and transparent services to citizens. Taking an end-to-end, digital approach can facilitate this endeavor by empowering agencies with the right mix of automation and human intervention.
This newsletter shares insights on how technology platforms can be leveraged to foster better care, enhance welfare schemes and build smarter cities. We also present a blueprint of an Enterprise Architecture which allows agencies to harness digital and become a truly digital government. This edition also carries a premium research report from Gartner- Transitioning to Digital Government Primer for 2017.
- Fostering Brighter Future with Case Management
- Enhancing Citizens’ Welfare with Effective Scheme Management
- Convergence of IOT and BPM for Smarter Cities
- Enterprise Architecture for a ‘truly’ Digital Government
- Transitioning to Digital Government Primer for 2017
- Newgen Product Portfolio