CONTENT SERVICES FOR A TRULY DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
As the world gets more digitalized, content continues to be generated, used, stored, retrieved and archived at a lightening pace. Billions of documents, terabytes of transactions, and petabytes of storage are at the heart of the transformation of any enterprise. A wisely chosen Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform can make or break your digital transformation strategy.
This newsletter provides insights into the core capabilities of a holistic ECM platform, and presents a 15- point checklist to help enterprises devise a truly digital content management strategy. It also features a premium research report from Gartner- What you need to know about Content Services Platforms.
- Is ECM Dead?
- Emergence of Content Services
- 15 Criteria Evaluation Checklist for ECM
- Case Study: Transforming Document Management
- Newgen OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Platform
- Research from Gartner: What You Need to Know About Content Services Platforms
- Newgen Product Portfolio