SMART COMMUNICATION FOR ON DEMAND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The current trend of customers buying and managing their healthcare insurance online is forcing Health Plans to look beyond their labor intensive communication systems and adopt the next-generation technology.
Customers demand responsive and contextual communications, especially in areas such as claims settlement and policy-holder services. And, they also expect the same level of experience irrespective of the communication channels.
Join this webinar to learn how a Customer Communication Management (CCM) solution –
- Manages end-to-end communications from member’s welcome kit, EOB letters to wellness assessments
- Deliver timely and accurate Provider communications like provider reporting, client reviews and others
- Offers same customer experience across multiple channels
- Delivers contextual and personalized communications to members and providers
- Ensures audit and regulatory compliance
Saras Agarwal, Director for Healthcare Product & Solutions at Newgen Software
Saras Agarwal has 15 year of experience in architecting & consulting solutions over Case Management, BPM, ECM & CCM framework. Over the past decade he has focused on helping US Healthcare Payers bring their business processes into the age of Digital and Mobile.