A CASE FOR CUSTOMER CENTRICITY IN BUSINESS PROCESSES
Digital is forcing organizations to drive customer-centricity and knowledge worker empowerment. Case Management enables these by addressing the needs of unstructured processes. But unfortunately, treatment of BPM and Case Management has been in “either/or mode”. This leads to problems because most business process areas cannot be differentiated distinctly as structured or unstructured. Every business process area has flavors of structured processes as well as unstructured processes. Enterprises need to take a cohesive approach.
TOPICS COVERED BY WHITEPAPER
- Going beyond the structured vs unstructured process debate!
- Customer experience – The digital imperative
- How structured or unstructured do your processes need to be?
- SLAs drive mediocre customer service, not customer delight
- The loss of context
- The rise of knowledge worker
- What exactly does process flexibility mean?