Gopi Gridhar VS
Senior Executive (COE) - Global SSC, BPO, and Enterprise
As a part of the Government of India’s directive, effective October 1, 2020, e-Invoicing is mandated for organizations with a turnover of ₹500 crore. The directive has been extended to organizations with a turnover of ₹100 Crore as of Jan 1, 2021.
Attend this webinar as we discuss the complete e-Invoicing mandate and its impact. Furthermore, learn how you can manage various types of invoices on a single unified platform.
Key Topics to Be Discussed
- Insights into e-Invoicing, recent developments, and the perceived benefits
- Why the central government has amended the central goods and services tax rules, 2017 and introduced central goods and services tax (8th amendment) rules, 2019
- Prepping for the e-invoicing mandate — insights for sellers, invoice registration portal, and the buyers’ function
- Demo — Newgen's invoice processing solution
- Demo — Newgen's solution for invoice generation, which is integrated with the invoice registration portal