VP, Principal Analyst - Forrester
Global Head - New Products
The new normal post-COVID will require financial institutions, like yours, to transform business models while driving customer centricity, increasing cost efficiency, and ensuring trust as well as compliance. Intelligent automation (IA) is now seen as a catalyst in digital transformation, creating new operating models and customer experiences amidst the shifting competitive dynamics.
Newgen brings you a comprehensive webinar featuring Forrester to help you understand the shift from standard robotic process automation (RPA) to intelligent automation (IA), driving factors and considerations involved to achieve successful RPA implementation and gain higher ROI.
Join the webinar on June 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT), featuring Craig Le Clair, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester, Ritesh Varma, Global Consulting, Newgen Software, and Varun Goswami, Global Head - New Products, Newgen Software as they share insights on how you can achieve the last mile of automation with intelligence, improve process visibility and increase operational efficiency.
Key Points of Discussion:
- Role of artificial intelligence/machine learning and digital process automation in financial services post COVID 19 pandemic
- Need of a vendor-agnostic platform to accommodate multi-vendor RPA
- BPM in enterprise-wide automation
- BPM for insights, inferences, and analytics across processes
- Intelligent RPA – from point solution to large enterprise solutions